Thursday, November 17th
2:00 – 4:00 PM
5911 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Biegler & Associates is hosting a free shredding event for our clients on Thursday, November 17th. Free, secure shredding will take place in the back parking lot at our office.
This is your chance to shred old documents and dispose of papers safely!
What materials should you bring for shredding?
Bring all sensitive paperwork that includes account numbers, birth dates, passwords, PINs, signatures and Social Security and/or Driver’s License numbers. To protect your privacy, consider other items that include names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. And when in doubt, shred it!
What to shred:
- Account numbers (credit card statements, bank statements, canceled or unused checks, receipts, utility bills, tax documents, etc.)
- Birth dates (school records, financial applications)
- Passwords and PINs (bank and credit card records)
- Signatures (any forms or documents containing your signature, including canceled checks)
- Social Security Numbers (financial applications, tax documents, job applications)
- Junk mail (credit card offers, loan applications containing your personal information, courtesy checks from credit cards)
**Please limit your ‘shred-ables’ to 10 boxes.
If you have more than 10 boxes, please let us know in advance
so we can make special arrangements.**
Refreshments will be served.
Biegler & Associates, P.C.
www.bieglercpa.com | 804-855-1200 | Contact us