While proper medical care is your paramount concern when visiting a healthcare facility, you also expect to receive fair and ethical treatment from your accountant. KWC’s ethics are made up of independence, integrity and objectivity.
Related to the three components of ethics is the responsibility of our accounting staff to remain on the leading edge of changes in generally accepted accounting principles. We are also charged with staying current on regulation changes related strictly to the bookkeeping for medical facilities. Competency is directly related to maintaining integrity.
As a member of the National CPA Health Care Advisors Association (HCAA) we maintain access to the experience of CPAs around the country who specialize in the needs of the health care industry.
KWC understansd the healthcare industry and are a dependable source for the most current issues and analysis affecting your finances.
Specialists in Accounting Services for the Healthcare and Dental Industries
• 20+ years of experience in public & private accounting
• Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor and QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
CPA, CVA – Principal
• 17 years experience in small business accounting and tax services
• One of three instructors for the Becker CPA Review Course in Glen Allen, VA
• Graduate of the University of Phoenix
CPA, CVA – Manager
• 25+ years experience in public accounting
• Graduate of Randolph Macon Woman’s College