Experts with years of experience in financial management and accounting for the Construction Industry understand the issues vital to the construction industry, including income recognition, planning for income taxes, and preparing bids and estimates, as well as reports, checklists and computations.
We are experts on accounting, reporting, cash management, budgeting and planning, total quality management, common industry tax issues, and implementation of electronic application and control systems, as well as legal issues, insurance, surety and government contracts, handling claims and change orders, and controlling contract and project costs.
KWC understands your business and are a dependable source for the most current issues and analysis affecting construction finances.
Real Estate Industry
Our real estate team will work with you to help you manage risk and improve performance. Our approach to problem-solving involves a team of real estate accounting, tax and consulting professionals who understand and can respond to your unique business needs.
KWC can assist you in achieving your goals through every phase of the real estate market and property cycles, and across a complete spectrum of activities including:
- Developing real estate strategies,
- Evaluating acquisitions, divestitures and development activities,
- Tax credit compliance,
- Enterprise Zone compliance,
- Tax structuring and compliance, and
- Exploring financing options — to name but a few.
Specialists in Accounting Services for the Construction and Real Estate Industry
CPA, MTX – Principal
• 20+ years of experience in public & private sectors
• Graduate of Old Dominion University and Virginia Commonwealth University
CPA, CVA – Principal
• 17 years experience in small business accounting and tax services
• One of three instructors for the Becker CPA Review Course in Glen Allen, VA
• Graduate of the University of Phoenix
CPA – Manager
• 30+ years experience in accounting and taxation
• Graduate of West Virginia University
CPA – Senior Accountant
• 5 years experience in public accounting
• Graduate of James Madison University
• 20+ years of experience in public and private accounting
• Advanced QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and Point of Sale ProAdvisor
• QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor