Retail and Restaurants are the foundation of the consumer-based economy. However, the consumer markets continue to morph with changing demographics, unpredictable energy costs, and shifts to online sales. It is a challenge for any retail and restaurant to remain relevant and manage their brand appeal in today’s economy.
To help address these issues, companies are seeking ways to enhance their supply chains, make their offerings more competitive, and appeal to the changing demographic. This is where KWC can help.
Creative Accounting for Retail and Restaurant Businesses
The professionals serving our retail and restaurant clients have experience working with clients across all segments of the industry. This gives them deep knowledge and valuable insight into the complex business decisions our clients face. KWC can assist you in achieving your goals through every phase of the retail and restaurant business from start-up to market expansion to mature consumer businesses through a complete spectrum of accounting, tax, audit, and business consulting services.
Specialists in Accounting Services for the Retail and Restaurant Industries
CPA – Managing Principal
• 40+ years of experience in Accounting, Tax, Audit and Business Consulting
• Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University
CPA, CVA – Principal
• 17 years experience in small business accounting and tax services
• One of three instructors for the Becker CPA Review Course in Glen Allen, VA
• Graduate of the University of Phoenix
CPA – Senior Manager
• 12 years experience in financial reporting for non-profit and commercial entities
• Graduate of The George Washington University
• 20+ years of experience in public and private accounting
• Advanced QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and Point of Sale ProAdvisor
• QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor