As baby boomers approach retirement and start thinking about succession and estate planning, the first step is often valuing the family business. Changes to the tax code require people doing valuations on certain assets to be a “qualified appraiser,” and the new fair value standards require valuation expertise to implement them.
We are your experts
KWC seeks to exemplify excellence in every facet of our business. Our culture is built on a commitment to client-centered service, adhering to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
We are guided by these values:
- We believe transparency makes it easy for us to do all we can honestly & accurately do for our clients.
- We work hard and make an extraordinary effort on our client’s behalf.
- We keep asking ourselves: What is in our client’s best interest?
- We are optimistic and believe enthusiasm is contagious.
- We believe in our clients and we advocate for them.
- We believe a team effort will always win.
If you are thinking of selling your business, call us or complete the form to the right for a complimentary valuation assessment. All conversations are held in the strictest confidence.
CPA, CVA – Principal
• 17 years experience in small business accounting and tax services
• One of three instructors for the Becker CPA Review Course in Glen Allen, VA
• Graduate of the University of Phoenix
CPA, CVA – Manager
• 25+ years experience in public accounting
• Graduate of Randolph Macon Woman’s College