Estate planning on your own can be complicated. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships.
We are available to discuss your estate planning issues and will be there throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. We help you…
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, and power of attorney.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Assist you in making sure that the transfer of the assets of your estate to heirs happens the way you want.
We will also help you with…
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Leaving money to charities
- Preparation of estate and trust tax returns
Estate planning can be daunting, but you have help. Our team will assist you through every step of the process.
Specialists in Accounting Services for Estate and Gift Industry
CPA – Managing Principal
• 40+ years of experience in Accounting, Tax, Audit and Business Consulting
• Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University
CPA, MTX – Principal
• 20+ years of experience in public & private sectors
• Graduate of Old Dominion University and Virginia Commonwealth University
CPA – Manager
• 30+ years experience in accounting and taxation
• Graduate of West Virginia University
CPA, CVA – Manager
• 25+ years experience in public accounting
• Graduate of Randolph Macon Woman’s College